Contributors are cultural heritage institutions who contribute their digitized collections to DPLA through PA Digital.
- Getting started with metadata for PA Digital
- PA Digital’s Metadata Anonymous webinar slideshow – [ppt] [pdf]
- PA Digital’s Intro to OpenRefine and full OpenRefine resources list
- Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative (FADGI) guidelines and resources
- PA Digital webinars:
- PALRAP publication – “Providing Quality Rights Metadata for Digital Collections Through RightsStatements.org”
- RightsStatements.org Website
- RightsStatements.org White Paper – “Recommendations for Standardized International Rights Statements”
- Rightsstatements.org White Paper: Requirements for the Technical Infrastructure for Standardized International Rights Statements
- Creative Commons Licenses
- Subscribe to receive updates about the project. Join the PA Digital Listserv!
- Contact the PA Digital via email [email@example.com]
- Follow us on Twitter @padigitalnews