Interested in how your institution can become a PA Digital Contributor? This page provides resources to explain the services offered by PA Digital, the onboarding process for new contributors, and what you will need in order to become a contributor. View the resources below for more information, then contact us to begin contributing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To hear more about PA Digital and the DPLA, watch our PA Digital Orientation Overview and read through the Orientation Overview slides.
- To better understand the contributor onboarding process, review the Onboarding Workflow process.
- To assess your institution’s readiness for contributing to PA Digital, view the PA Digital Checklist for New Contributors.
- Before you become a contributor, we require that your institution sign an agreement letter. View the PA Digital Agreement Letter.
- To better understand our metadata requirements and recommendations, view the PA Digital Metadata Guidelines.